Solvi - Everything
Silverchair - Lie to Me
George Jones - White Lightening
Goodness - Runaround
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Stargazer
Stevie Nicks - The Highway Man
The Lions Rampant - Cocaine Anne
Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady
The Host - Onto the May
Belly - Gepetto
Coheed & Cambria - The End Complete I: The Fall of House Atlantic
Paper Mache - Flower Beds
Placebo - Teenage Angst
Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill
Finch - Bury Me
Maroon 5 - This Love
NIN - Into the Void
Secondhand Serenade - Your Call
Kaito - Catnap
Echo & the Bunnymen - Bed Bugs & Ballyhoo
Clabbergirl - Whites of Your Eyes
The Book of Law - Collide
Amherst - Everything Changes
Breaking Benjamin - Saturate
The Swear - January
Morphine - Radar
LP - Follow Me Down
The Dead Milkmen - I Hate You, I Love You
Ruby Vileos - The King is Dead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment